By Yehuda Shoenfeld; Dror Harats; Georg Wick; et al
Read or Download Atherosclerosis and autoimmunity section V, Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and athrrosclerosis PDF
Best nonfiction_9 books
So much regimen motor initiatives are complicated, concerning load transmission via out the physique, complicated stability, and eye-head-shoulder-hand-torso-leg coor dination. the hunt towards figuring out how we practice such projects with ability and charm, usually within the presence of unpredictable perturbations, has an extended heritage.
Offering an summary of the present figuring out of the pathophysiology of PCOS and a paradigm for the medical overview and administration of the disease, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is written in a simple to digest, concise layout that, with bulleted key issues introducing every one bankruptcy, is acceptable for the trainee and the busy clinician.
May be shipped from US. fresh replica.
- Alkali Metal Orthophosphates
- Calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- Biological Resources and Migration
- Perioperative Two-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography: A Practical Handbook
- Groundwater in the Coastal Zones of Asia-Pacific
Extra info for Atherosclerosis and autoimmunity section V, Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and athrrosclerosis
Locahzation of human acyl-coenzyme A: cholesterol acyltransferase-1 (ACAT-1) in macrophages and in various tissues. Am J Pathol 2000;156:227-236. Goldstein JL, Ho YK, Basu SK, Brown MS. Binding site on macrophages that mediates uptake and degradation of acetylated low density lipoprotein, producing massive cholesterol deposition. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1979;76:333-337. Kodama T, Reddy P, Kishimito C, Krieger M. Purification and characterization of a bovine acetyl low density lipoprtein receptor.
30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. tin-like oxidized low density lipoprotein receptor-1 in human and murine macrophages: upregulated expression by TNF-a. FEBS Lett. 1998;440:29-32. Adachi H, Tsujimoto M, Arai H, Inoue K. Expression cloning of a novel scavenger receptor from human endothelial cells. J Biol Chem 1997;272:31217-31220. Naito M, Suzuki H, Mori T, Matsumoto A, Kodama T, Takahashi K. Coexpression of type I and type II human macrophage scavenger receptors in macrophages of various organs and foam cells in atherosclerotic lesions.
Biochemistry 1997;36:15140-15146. Eraser I, Hughes D, Gordon S. Divalent cation-independent macrophage adhesion inhibited by monoclonal antibody to murine scavenger receptor. Nature 1993;364:343-346. Gough PJ, Greaves DR, Gordon S. A naturally occurring isoform of the human macrophage scavenger receptor (SR-A) gene generated by alternative splicing blocks modified LDL uptake. J Lipid Res 1998;39:531-543. Elomaa O, Kangas M, Sahlberg C, Tuukkanen J, Sormunen R, Liakka A, Thesleff I, Kraal G, Tryggvason K.
Atherosclerosis and autoimmunity section V, Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and athrrosclerosis by Yehuda Shoenfeld; Dror Harats; Georg Wick; et al